- I babysat my nieces at the gym.
- I take my makeup off before I go to bed even when I’m tired.
- I ask difficult questions from impossible people.
- I resist Facebook arguments. Twice this week…
- I resist selfish ways with the help of my parents.
- I haven’t kept up with any of the “Real Housewives”.
- I don’t curse.
- I don’t smoke.
- I meditate.
- I don’t engage Twitter trolls. I block them.
- I respond to Facebook messages.
- I Whatsapp people.
- I participate in group text messages.
- I can make my nephew, Carter, stop crying by singing. I create songs on the spot!
The future belongs to those who dream. I’m a dreamer. I have superpowers. I recognize my small acts of strength and resilience. I have a larger testimony. My life is blessed even when it feels like a nightmare and I’m holding on to fine strings.