In addition to Washington, DC, I traveled to Bowie, Maryland for my Spring Break. I enjoyed Bowie. I could see myself living here and felt at home in Town Center. The atmosphere is relaxing and peaceful. Let’s put Bowie on the map for young, Black, professionals… I saw US.
- Young Black families in matching outfits
- Black men studying in Starbucks with books atop books
- Gorgeous Black women covered in Mac with yummy green smoothies
- Black workers on lunch breaks
- Young professionals of all races in business attire on cellphones
- Women of various ages, races, and sizes in spas and spas and spas…
And it was beautiful and everything wonderful!