“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain
What if everyday we made ourselves discover our reasons for being?
I was born because I am the only version of me that has ever existed in history.
- I was born to express my self… To read and write various texts.
- I was born to teach… college, high school, and communities I’ve been a part of…
- I was born to better my family and my community.
- To vote.
- To help those in need…
- I was born as an expression of love between my parents.
- I was born to travel.
- To produce another generation- that will continue my work and be an extension of me…
- I was born to keep my brothers and their memories alive after them.
- I was born to honor my parents and to care for them in old age.
- I was born to be an amazing wife to a deserving husband.