We toasted with wine at midnight.
My little sister is grown.
You snuck glances of your gift.
We laughed and read text messages aloud.
You left me for bed. I stay awake all noght. Thinking about:
- I hope Sheana’s gifts make her happy.
- Today is not about me or the aches and pains that I may have from the drive here.
- I’ll always show up for you.
- We’re twins.
- You make me write poetry.
- Poetry is love.
- Love is god.
- Gods love is poetry.
- So is yours.
- Brandon is awake playing with an Easter balloon.